Beautiful smile is important to make a perfect first impression. And, having white and dazzling teeth is the key to a beautiful smile. In fact, the celebrities spend hundreds of dollars on their teeth to have a perfect smile. But, having white teeth needn’t be a costly affair. There are simple, at-home natural teeth whitening methods that can make your teeth white and shiny without spending all those big bucks click here to purchase from NHS Heroes.
Here are some of the common natural teeth whitening methods.
- Peroxide: This is a good teeth whitener. In fact, peroxide is the key ingredient in most of the commercial teeth whitening products available in the market. Gargling your mouth with peroxide can whiten your teeth. However, use it in moderation as peroxide is known to cause tooth sensitivity.
- Baking soda: This is an excellent teeth whitener. Apart from just whitening your teeth, it also helps keep plaque off the teeth. Sometimes, baking soda is mixed with salt or peroxide and used as a natural toothpaste.
- Bentonite Clay: bentonite clay comes in powdered form and can be used instead of toothpaste. I love using bentonite clay on my teeth because it makes my teeth extremely white. It’s so natural it can even be eaten. Also, it has enormous other benefits to your teeth, gums and overall health.
- Magnesium oil: You can buy this in small bottles and put a couple of drops on your tooth brush when brushing your teeth. I alternate between magnesium oil and bentonite clay when brushing my teeth. One of the benefits that I notice with using the magnesium oil besides making my teeth significantly whiter, is my teeth and gums become a lot stronger and healthier. My gums become a beautiful pink color and any teeth that I had that were a little bit loose become strong. Other benefits: “magnesium Oil is an extreme concentrate of the form of magnesium that is the keystone of cellular regeneration. We call it the “Fountain of Youth in a Bottle”. An excellent means of absorbing critically needed magnesium and essential moisture for cellular regeneration. This liquid solution of magnesium chloride in Living Water gives immediate delivery and absorption into living cells”. Read more.
- Crunchy Vegetables: Did you know that crunchy vegetables like carrot and celery can be used for teeth whitening? These healthy vegetables scrub off the stains on the teeth and act as natural whiteners.
Natural teeth whitening products are effective and cheap. However, before making a decision you need to be cautious about choosing the right one. For instance, some people recommend the use of strawberry paste or lemon juice for teeth whitening as they can easily remove the stains on the teeth. On the flip side, strawberry and lemon contain citric acid can lead to tooth decay. So, make sure to choose something that is both effective and safe.
Commercial Teeth Whiteners
If you are not interested in natural natural ways to whiten your teeth and want to opt for something that has been tried and tested clinically, you could go for commercially available teeth whiteners instead. They come in various forms. There are teeth whitening toothpaste, mouth wash and strips available in the market. While natural products can whiten your teeth, the process of whitening might be slow. If you want to have instant results, commercially available kits might be the right thing for you.
Whether its natural teeth whitening or the commercial one, both has its own pros and cons. So, choose the one that suits your need the best. Wishing you beautiful teeth and a perfect smile!